It appears your browser may be outdated. For the best website experience, we recommend updating your browser.
2021 Admissions Information Coming Soon
Return to top
2021 Information Coming Soon
The sale of all alcoholic beverages, including beer, to the general public will end at the end of play each day. Volunteers are prohibited from drinking alcoholic beverages when on duty and are discouraged from drinking in public areas while in uniform.
There will be no autograph zones in 2021 due to COVID-19 Safety Proticols. Please refrain from asking players for autographs.
Opaque bags measuring 6x6x6 inches and smaller or clear bags 12x6x12 inches and smaller are allowed inside the course grounds.
Etiquette and respect for fellow competitors is one of the first things golfers learn when playing the sport. It's ingrained in the competition. Players often applaud their competitors on the golf course, call penalties on themselves, move out of their line of site to remain still and silent when other players are hitting, etc. As such, we hope that the fans at THE PLAYERS Championship will show their pride at hosting this event and their community by applying the same standards to how they act as spectators. We all have pride in hosting one of the biggest sporting events in the world in our backyard. We want to make sure that pride shines through during tournament week. Our code of conduct can be found below:
Spectators will be subject to expulsion and the loss of ticket privileges for the following breaches of etiquette:
· Making rude, vulgar or other inappropriate comments or gestures;
· Verbal or physical harassment of players, volunteers, officials or spectators;
· Distracting a player or any disruption of play;
· Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, unsafe or illegal in nature;
· Failing to follow the instruction of a championship official, volunteer or security personnel.
Fans can text THE PLAYERS from anywhere on course to notify a staff member of an on-site issue. Text 69050 to reach a staff member while at the tournament.
Spectator Mobile Device Policy for PGA TOUR Tournaments:
· Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used.
· Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week.
· Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use.
· No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
· Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week.
· Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
· Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media.
· All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed.
· Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of your ticket.
Please see the back of your ticket for complete terms.
If inclement weather is in the vicinity, spectators will be advised on electronic scoreboards. Spectators are encouraged to return to their vehicles or ticketed hospitality venue when this warning is given. Please do not presume that play will be canceled if it rains. Please follow our website, Facebook and/or Twitter feeds for the latest weather information. Re-entry to the tournament will be allowed following a suspension of play.
All items are subject to search. You will be asked to return all unauthorized items to your car.
Where do I park?
Volunteer parking is in the General Parking lot. Your volunteer credential is your parking pass to access the lot.
The General Parking lot can be found at 5387 Palm Valley Rd Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. Click here for more info. General Parking passes will be digital beginning in 2021.
Are chairs allowed?
Folding, lawn, and beach chairs are prohibited. Only collapsible chairs, without bag covers, are allowed.
Does THE PLAYERS allow re-entry into the tournament?
Yes, fans must get their hand stamped prior to leaving the tournament in order to re-enter that day.
Are there charging stations for cell phones?
Patrons will have complimentary access to three cell phone charging stations throughout the tournament, conveniently located at the 10th Hole Food Trucks, Palm Valley Village and the Food Court.
Where’s the course map?
2021 Course Map Found HERE
© 1995-2021 PGA TOUR, Inc | All Rights Reserved.
PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions, Korn Ferry Tour, and the Swinging Golfer design are registered trademarks.
Web.com is also a registered trademark used here with permission, and used in the Web.com Tour logo with permission.