PONTE VEDRA BEACH, FL - MARCH 05: View of the 17th green beyond the flowers prior to THE PLAYERS Championship on THE PLAYERS Stadium Course at TPC Sawgrass on March 5, 2021, in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. (Photo by Chris Condon/PGA TOUR)
THURSDAY, MARCH 10 Golf Channel 12-6 p.m. ET
FRIDAY, MARCH 11 Golf Channel 12-6 p.m. ET
SATURDAY, MARCH 12 NBC Sports 1-6 p.m. ET
SUNDAY, MARCH 13 NBC Sports 1-6 p.m. ET
Complimentary admission will be provided to active duty, retired, reserve and National Guard members and one dependent on Tuesday, March 8, and Wednesday, March 9, and one competition day (Thursday, March 10, to Sunday, March 13), while supplies last. Valid identification and credentials are required.
Veterans verified through the military identification system* and one dependent are provided access to discounted tickets on Tuesday, March 8 and Wednesday, March 9, as well as one competition day during Thursday, March 10 through Sunday, March 13 while supplies last. Tickets must be purchased online in advance.
Stay tuned for an exact military and veteran ticket launch date!
2022 Military Appreciation Day (March 8) plans include a flyover as well as a ceremony and concert hosted on the 17th hole. Artist details will be announced soon, so stay tuned!
Up to two (2) youth, ages 15 and under, will be admitted free with a ticketed adult all week long. All youth ages six and older must have a ticket in order to access hospitality venues.
The sale of all alcoholic beverages, including beer, to the general public will end at the end of play each day. Volunteers are prohibited from drinking alcoholic beverages when on duty and are discouraged from drinking in public areas while in uniform.
Opaque bags measuring 6x6x6 inches and smaller or clear bags 12x6x12 inches and smaller are allowed inside the course grounds.
Fan Code of Conduct
Etiquette and respect for fellow competitors is one of the first things golfers learn when playing the sport. It's ingrained in the competition. Players often applaud their competitors on the golf course, call penalties on themselves, move out of their line of site to remain still and silent when other players are hitting, etc. As such, we hope that the fans at THE PLAYERS Championship will show their pride at hosting this event and their community by applying the same standards to how they act as spectators. We all have pride in hosting one of the biggest sporting events in the world in our backyard. We want to make sure that pride shines through during tournament week. Our code of conduct can be found below:
Spectators will be subject to expulsion and the loss of ticket privileges for the following breaches of etiquette:· Making rude, vulgar or other inappropriate comments or gestures;
- Verbal or physical harassment of players, volunteers, officials or spectators;
- Distracting a player or any disruption of play;
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, unsafe or illegal in nature;
- Failing to follow the instruction of a championship official, volunteer or security personnel.
Fans can text THE PLAYERS from anywhere on course to notify a staff member of an on-site issue. Text 69050 to reach a staff member while at the tournament.
Mobile Device Policy
Spectator Mobile Device Policy for PGA TOUR Tournaments:
- Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used.
- Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use.
- No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
- Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
- Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media.
- All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed.
- Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of your ticket.
Please see the back of your ticket for complete terms.
If inclement weather is in the vicinity, spectators will be advised on electronic scoreboards. Spectators are encouraged to return to their vehicles or ticketed hospitality venue when this warning is given. Please do not presume that play will be canceled if it rains. Please follow our website, Facebook and/or Twitter feeds for the latest weather information. Re-entry to the tournament will be allowed following a suspension of play.
Permitted And Prohibited Items
All items are subject to search. You will be asked to return all unauthorized items to your car.
- Personal bags 6”x6” or smaller (CLICK HERE for more information)
- Clear plastic, vinyl or other carry items not exceeding 12”x 6”x12” (CLICK HERE for more information)
- A one gallon clear resealable plastic bag (CLICK HERE for more information)
- At the tournaments discretion, food may enter the tournament in a clear, resealable plastic bag, not to exceed the size of a one (1) gallon bag
- Reusable plastic or metal cups/bottles that are empty upon entry and exit, and cannot hold more than 32-ounces
- Mobile phones, tablets, and PDA’s - MUST be on Silent mode and adhere to TOUR’s Mobile Device Policy (CLICK HERE for more information)
- Point and shoot, film or DSLR cameras with lens smaller than 6”; no case (During Practice Rounds Only)
- Umbrellas without sleeve
- Portable radios with headsets
- Medically necessary materials, strollers, small diaper bags, plastic baby bottles, and other essential baby supplies (infant must be with carrier) - items subject to search
- Collapsible chairs without chair bags
- Binoculars without case
- Seat cushions that do not require a carrying case or that do not have pockets or compartments
- Segways®, motorized scooters or other personal transportation devices when used as a mobility aid by individuals with mobility impairment
- No bags larger than a small purse 6”x6” including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags, or chair bags (CLICK HERE for more information)
- No clear plastic, vinyl, or other carry items larger than 12”x6”x12” (CLICK HERE for more information)
- No glass cups or bottles of any kind except for medical or infant needs
- No computers or laptops
- No fireworks or laser pointers
- No lounge or over sized chairs with extended foot rests
- No seat cushions in a carrying case or that have pockets or compartments
- No pets, except for service animals
- No knives, firearms or weapons of any nature
- No video cameras (All Week)
- No point and shoot, film or DSLR cameras (During Competition Rounds)
- No selfie sticks or hand-held camera stabilizers
- No beverages (patrons may not bring in or exit with beverages) or coolers
- No radios, TVs, or portable speakers
- No posters, signs or banners
- No beverages (patrons may not bring in or exit with beverages) or coolers
- No motorcycles, mopeds, tricycles, bicycles (whether or not motor-driven), skateboards, hoverboards, or other similar devices will be permitted to be operated on or within tournament property. Segways®, motorized scooters or other personal transportation devices are prohibited if not used as a mobility aid by individuals with mobility impairment
- No drones, Remote Controlled Model Aircrafts or other devices that can be operated in airspace will be permitted to be operated at PGA TOUR events during tournament week.
Commonly Asked Questions
Where do I park?
Volunteers will park at Davis Park in 2022. Each volunteer credential will act as a parking pass to access Davis Park. A shuttle will bring volunteers to and from Davis Park and TPC Sawgrass. THE PLAYERS Championship general parking lot will still be paid parking Tuesday-Sunday of tournament week for spectators.
The General Parking lot can be found at 5387 Palm Valley Rd Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.
Are chairs allowed?
Folding, lawn, and beach chairs are prohibited. Only collapsible chairs, without bag covers, are allowed.
Does THE PLAYERS allow re-entry into the tournament?
Yes, fans must get their hand stamped prior to leaving the tournament in order to re-enter that day.
Are there charging stations for cell phones?
Flagler Health+ will be providing charging stations in Volunteer Village.
Where’s the course map?
2022 Course Map Coming Soon