It appears your browser may be outdated. For the best website experience, we recommend updating your browser.
Parking passes are required for entry and can only be purchased online. The tournament will not be selling parking passes in the lot, and parking will not be sold at Publix or Will Call. Parking space is limited and carpooling is encouraged.
However, please note that the 'four or more for free' vouchers will not be available in 2021. Each car must purchase a parking pass. Additionally, preferred parking will not be available for purchase in 2021. Please make sure to always lock your vehicles. THE PLAYERS is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Purchase General Lot Parking
· Tuesday & Wednesday - $15 plus tax
· Thursday - Sunday - $40 plus tax
(All parking must be purchased in advance; there will be no on-site sales)
Preferred Parking pass holders driving a Lexus vehicle will be directed to the LEXUS Preferred Parking lot located just outside the Nicklaus Entry.
Uber, the premier ride sharing partner of THE PLAYERS, will drop off AND pick up at the Couples Entry.
Getting to THE PLAYERS Championship:
· Download or update the Uber app on your phone
· Enter Destination: THE PLAYERS Championship
· Enter the tournament through the Couples Entry
Leaving THE PLAYERS Championship:
· Exit tournament grounds through the Couples Entry
· Follow the tournament signage to the designated Uber pick up area outside the Couples Entry
· Get in available Uber and head to your preferred destination
© 1995-2021 PGA TOUR, Inc | All Rights Reserved.
PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions, Korn Ferry Tour, and the Swinging Golfer design are registered trademarks.
Web.com is also a registered trademark used here with permission, and used in the Web.com Tour logo with permission.