It appears your browser may be outdated. For the best website experience, we recommend updating your browser.
Youth 15 and younger are admitted free of charge when accompanied by a ticketed adult, and there is no limit to the number of youth fans admitted with that ticketed adult. FREE admission for youth (15 and under) makes THE PLAYERS the perfect destination for families, or youth sports teams, as there is no limit for the number of youth admitted FREE with one ticketed adult.
The Family Plan package offers additional savings and benefits for families seeking a day at THE PLAYERS. Families get two adult Stadium Passes, unlimited youth admission at the entrances and two $10 concession vouchers. The Family Plan is $120 for Thursday, $140 for Friday, Saturday and Sunday (taxes not included). Parking passes are additional, but remember that any car with four or more passengers parks for free under THE PLAYERS “Four for Free” policy.
The Family Plan is offered at 30 participating Daily’s convenience stores and at THEPLAYERS.com.
· The Family Plan is offered at participating Daily’s Convenience Stores
· Kids 15 and under get in FREE with a ticketed adult.
· THE PLAYERS will allow fans to bring in their own food in a 1 gallon clear, plastic bag where food items are also wrapped in clear wrap. This policy does not allow fans to bring in beverages.
· Filtered drinking water is available in the permanent restrooms near The Patio, Taste of JAX and Wine & Dine on the ninth hole, behind the 16th green; so keep that bottle and refill it as many times as you’d like as a way to stay hydrated and save money at THE PLAYERS.
· Various activities at THE PLAYERS make it a family-friendly experience for children of all ages, including The McKenzie Noelle Wilson Foundation Kid Zone, which features Imagination Playground, putt-putt course, arts and crafts, shaded area, kid-friendly food and more.
· Children 18 and younger are admitted free to THE PLAYERS. The Family Plan does not apply to the tournament’s hospitality venues (The Benefactor, The Turn), where children ages 6 and older will need an upgraded ticket to gain admittance.
© 1995-2020 PGA TOUR, Inc | All Rights Reserved.
PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions, Korn Ferry Tour, and the Swinging Golfer design are registered trademarks.
Web.com is also a registered trademark used here with permission, and used in the Web.com Tour logo with permission.