It appears your browser may be outdated. For the best website experience, we recommend updating your browser.
Youth 18 and younger are admitted free of charge when accompanied by a ticketed adult - there is no limit. This means a family of five can attend THE PLAYERS while only paying for ticketed adults.
Do you coach a youth sports team? Bring the whole team to THE PLAYERS for free. What better way to kick off or end a season than a team outing to a world-class sporting event. The entire team (18 and under) can attend THE PLAYERS with their coach and only the coach needs to pay for a Stadium Pass.
The Family Plan package offers additional savings and benefits for families seeking a day at THE PLAYERS. For just $120 (Thursday and Sunday), $130 (Friday), $140 (Saturday) families can get two adult stadium passes, unlimited youth admission at the gate and two $10 concession vouchers. Parking passes are additional, but any car with four or more passengers parks for free under THE PLAYERS “Four for Free” policy. *Parking passes will not be sold at the gate or at Publix.
· The Family Plan is offered at participating Daily’s Convenience Stores
· Kids 18 and under get in FREE with a ticketed adult.
· THE PLAYERS will allow fans to bring in their own food in a 1 gallon clear, plastic bag where food items are also wrapped in clear wrap. This policy does not allow fans to bring in beverages.
· Filtered drinking water is available in the permanent restrooms near The Patio, Taste of JAX and Wine & Dine on the ninth hole, behind the 16th green; so keep that bottle and refill it as many times as you’d like as a way to stay hydrated and save money at THE PLAYERS.
· Various activities at THE PLAYERS make it a family-friendly experience for children of all ages, including The McKenzie Noelle Wilson Foundation Kid Zone, which features Imagination Playground, putt-putt course, arts and crafts, shaded area, kid-friendly food and more.
· Children 18 and younger are admitted free to THE PLAYERS. The Family Plan does not apply to the tournament’s hospitality venues (The Benefactor, The Turn), where children ages 6 and older will need an upgraded ticket to gain admittance.
© 1995-2018 PGA TOUR, Inc | All Rights Reserved.
PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions, Web.com Tour, and the Swinging Golfer design are registered trademarks.
Web.com is also a registered trademark used here with permission, and used in the Web.com Tour logo with permission.