It appears your browser may be outdated. For the best website experience, we recommend updating your browser.
Uber, the premier ride sharing partner of THE PLAYERS, will drop off AND pick up at the Couples Entry.
Getting to THE PLAYERS Championship:
· Download or update the Uber app on your phone
· Enter Destination: THE PLAYERS Championship
· Enter the tournament through the Couples Entry
Leaving THE PLAYERS Championship:
· Exit tournament grounds through the Couples Entry
· Follow the tournament signage to the designated Uber pick up area outside the Couples Entry
· Get in available Uber and head to your preferred destination
Every fan who rideshares to THE PLAYERS will be greeted by a Topgolf ambassador upon arrival to the Couples Entry and handed a $20 Topgolf voucher that is good for $20 off Topgolf game play at Topgolf Jacksonville (voucher must be used by March 23, 2020).
Return to top
Parking passes are required for entry and can only be purchased online. The tournament will not be selling parking passes in the lot, and parking will not be sold at Publix or Will Call. Parking space is limited and carpooling is encouraged. Preferred Parking is not available for purchase in 2020. Please make sure to always lock your vehicles. THE PLAYERS is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Purchase General Lot Parking: Click to purchase parking
· Tuesday & Wednesday - $15
· Thursday - Sunday - $40 plus tax
(All parking must be purchased in advance; there will be no on-site sales)
Fans with four or more guests in a vehicle can park for FREE Tuesday through Sunday with the “FOUR FOR FREE” parking voucher. You must download the voucher, which allows free parking in the general lot off of CR210. A new voucher must be downloaded and printed for each day, or saved on an electronic device, and presented upon entry; there is no limit to the number of days guests can park for free. There is a limited number of vouchers available for print per day.
Get Your Carpool Voucher: Click to receive voucher - Thursday-Sunday no longer available
· If you have 4 or more passengers, download a carpool voucher for free parking. Vouchers can be scanned from mobile devices.
THE PLAYERS offers complimentary bike parking during the tournament, from the time entries open until end of play. Spectators can ride their bikes to Gate B located inside the Sawgrass Gates off of PGA TOUR Blvd in the back of lot 5. Bike racks are available free of charge.
THE PLAYERS offers complimentary Golf Cart parking services Tuesday through Sunday at Gate B located inside the TPC Sawgrass Gates off of PGA TOUR Blvd in the back of lot 5. Golf cart parking is free of charge and is available from the time entries open until the end of play.
Use the CR210/Nocatee Parkway route for the fastest, least congested path to tournament. General parking passes should use 5387 Palm Valley Rd Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida for GPS address.
Shuttles from downtown
Shuttles are available from downtown-area hotels to TPC Sawgrass for THE PLAYERS, Thursday through Sunday of tournament week. Shuttles from Water Street by the Omni Hotel, Hyatt Regency Hotel, and Lexington Hotel will be available to hotel guests and for residents to "park and ride," round trip, providing a convenient and cost-effective way for fans to get to and from the tournament.
Shuttle passes are $20 plus applicable fees and are non-refundable once purchased.
Shuttles will operate Thursday through Sunday. Shuttle passengers must choose their pickup time from the hotel and will be able to return downtown at any of the scheduled return times.
Daily Pickup times (Thursday - Sunday):
· Hyatt Regency Hotel (Newnan Street side) – 7:00 AM, 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 12:45 PM
· The Omni Hotel (at the northwest corner of Water and Hogan street) – 7:15 AM, 9:15 AM, 11:15 AM, 12:55 PM
· Lexington Hotel (In front of the hotel) – 7:30 AM, 9:30 AM, 11:30 AM, 1:05 PM
· Thursday-Saturday, shuttles will return to the hotels each day leaving TPC Sawgrass at 1:00 PM, 1:30 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:00 PM, 3:30 PM, 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM, 5:30 PM, 6:00 PM.
· Sunday shuttles will return to the hotels each day leaving TPC Sawgrass at 1:00 PM, 1:30 PM, 2:00 PM, 3:00 PM, 3:30 PM, 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM, 5:30 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:00 PM.
© 1995-2020 PGA TOUR, Inc | All Rights Reserved.
PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions, Korn Ferry Tour, and the Swinging Golfer design are registered trademarks.
Web.com is also a registered trademark used here with permission, and used in the Web.com Tour logo with permission.