It appears your browser may be outdated. For the best website experience, we recommend updating your browser.
· Monday - Saturday: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
· Sunday: 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Will Call is located at the Tournament Plaza Shopping Center: 830 A1A N Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082
· Tuesday: 7:30 a.m.
· Wednesday: 7:30 a.m.
· Thursday: 7:15 a.m.
· Friday: 7:15 a.m.
· Saturday: 8:00 a.m.
· Sunday: 7:15 a.m.
· Thursday: 7:35 a.m.
· Friday: 7:35 a.m.
· Saturday: 8:30 a.m.
· Sunday: 7:45 a.m.
Return to top
For the first time ever in golf, every shot by every player will be live-streamed from a full-field tournament at THE PLAYERS Championship allowing fans to follow any player in the elite field, all four rounds. Watch Every Shot Live
Complimentary admission is provided each day of the tournament to active duty, military retirees, military reserve, National Guard, military spouses and accompanied dependents with valid credentials and identification.
Veterans are provided an exclusive offer, permitting them to purchase one (1) ticket for themselves and one (1) ticket for a guest at a discounted rate per day ($20/each - Tuesday and Wednesday; $30/each - Thursday through Sunday).
All military personnel must verify their military status via https://birdiesforthebrave2.sheerid.com/theplayers2020/. Upon verification, a voucher will be issued for each day that must be printed and redeemed on-site at the Love, Nicklaus, and Couples entries. Valid military identification is required.
NOTE: Parking is not included in the complimentary, or discounted, ticket for military. Parking passes are required each day, Tuesday-Sunday, and can be purchased at THEPLAYERS.com/parking.
Saturday, March 7
Sunday, March 8
Monday, March 9
Tuesday, March 10: Military Appreciation Day
Wednesday, March 11
Thursday, March 12
Friday, March 13
Saturday, March 14
Championship Sunday, March 15
Youth 15 and younger are admitted free of charge when accompanied by a ticketed adult, and there is no limit to the number of youth fans admitted with that ticketed adult. Youth admission makes THE PLAYERS the perfect destination for families, who only need to pay the cost of the tickets for the adults, or even a youth sports team, as the entire team can gain admission with one ticketed adult.
· Strict adherence to alcoholic beverage consumption laws will be enforced on course and in all hospitality areas
· Alcohol will not be served to anyone younger than 21; proof of age will be required for anyone younger than 35
· Only two drinks may be purchased at a time; spectators are not allowed to carry more than two drinks at any given time
We have removed our two autograph zones on site, and volunteers are informing fans who congregate in those areas that players will not be signing autographs for the remainder of the week.
For more information, please see our health and safety page.
Opaque bags measuring 6x6x6 inches and smaller or clear bags 12x6x12 inches and smaller are allowed inside the course grounds.
Etiquette and respect for fellow competitors is one of the first things golfers learn when playing the sport. It's ingrained in the competition. Players often applaud their competitors on the golf course, call penalties on themselves, move out of their line of site to remain still and silent when other players are hitting, etc. As such, we hope that the fans at THE PLAYERS Championship will show their pride at hosting this event and their community by applying the same standards to how they act as spectators. We all have pride in hosting one of the biggest sporting events in the world in our backyard. We want to make sure that pride shines through during tournament week. Our code of conduct can be found below:
Spectators will be subject to expulsion and the loss of ticket privileges for the following breaches of etiquette:
· Making rude, vulgar or other inappropriate comments or gestures;
· Verbal or physical harassment of players, volunteers, officials or spectators;
· Distracting a player or any disruption of play;
· Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, unsafe or illegal in nature;
· Failing to follow the instruction of a championship official, volunteer or security personnel.
Fans can text THE PLAYERS from anywhere on course to notify a staff member of an on-site issue. Text 69050 to reach a staff member while at the tournament.
Spectator Mobile Device Policy for PGA TOUR Tournaments:
· Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used.
· Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week.
· Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use.
· No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
· Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week.
· Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
· Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media.
· All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed.
· Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of your ticket.
Please see the back of your ticket for complete terms.
If inclement weather is in the vicinity, spectators will be advised on electronic scoreboards. Spectators are encouraged to return to their vehicles or ticketed hospitality venue when this warning is given. Please do not presume that play will be canceled if it rains. Please follow our website, Facebook and/or Twitter feeds for the latest weather information. Re-entry to the tournament will be allowed following a suspension of play.
All items are subject to search. You will be asked to return all unauthorized items to your car.
· Personal bags 6”x6” or smaller (CLICK HERE for more information)
· Clear plastic, vinyl or other carry items not exceeding 12”x 6”x12” (CLICK HERE for more information)
· A one gallon clear resealable plastic bag (CLICK HERE for more information)
· At the tournaments discretion, food may enter the tournament in a clear, resealable plastic bag, not to exceed the size of a one (1) gallon bag
· Reusable plastic or metal cups/bottles that are empty upon entry and exit, and cannot hold more than 32-ounces
· Mobile phones, tablets, and PDA’s - MUST be on Silent mode and adhere to TOUR’s Mobile Device Policy (CLICK HERE for more information)
· Point and shoot, film or DSLR cameras with lens smaller than 6”; no case (During Practice Rounds Only)
· Umbrellas without sleeve
· Portable radios with headsets
· Medically necessary materials, strollers, small diaper bags, plastic baby bottles, and other essential baby supplies (infant must be with carrier) - items subject to search
· Collapsible chairs without chair bags
· Binoculars without case
· Seat cushions that do not require a carrying case or that do not have pockets or compartments
· Segways®, motorized scooters or other personal transportation devices when used as a mobility aid by individuals with mobility impairment
· No bags larger than a small purse 6”x6” including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags, or chair bags (CLICK HERE for more information)
· No clear plastic, vinyl, or other carry items larger than 12”x6”x12” (CLICK HERE for more information)
· No glass, including cups or bottles of any kind except for medical or infant needs
· No computers or laptops
· No fireworks or laser pointers
· No lounge or over sized chairs with extended foot rests
· No seat cushions in a carrying case or that have pockets or compartments
· No pets, except for service animals
· No knives, firearms or weapons of any nature
· No video cameras (All Week)
· No point and shoot, film or DSLR cameras (During Competition Rounds)
· No selfie sticks or hand-held camera stabilizers
· No beverages (patrons may not bring in or exit with beverages) or coolers
· No radios, TVs, or portable speakers
· No posters, signs or banners
· No beverages (patrons may not bring in or exit with beverages) or coolers
· No motorcycles, mopeds, tricycles, bicycles (whether or not motor-driven), skateboards, hoverboards, or other similar devices will be permitted to be operated on or within tournament property. Segways®, motorized scooters or other personal transportation devices are prohibited if not used as a mobility aid by individuals with mobility impairment
· No drones, Remote Controlled Model Aircrafts or other devices that can be operated in airspace will be permitted to be operated at PGA TOUR events during tournament week.
Where do I park?
The General Parking lot can be found at 5387 Palm Valley Rd Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. You must have a parking pass for entry. Click here for more info.
Where can I find information on Carpool parking?
If you have 4 or more passengers, download a carpool voucher for free parking. Vouchers can be scanned from mobile devices. Click here to get your voucher!
Do you have Uber?
Uber, the premier ride sharing partner of THE PLAYERS, will drop off AND pick up at the Couples Entry.
Are there shuttles?
Shuttles are available from downtown-area hotels to TPC Sawgrass for THE PLAYERS, Thursday through Sunday of tournament week. Click here for to purchase.
Are chairs allowed?
Folding, lawn, and beach chairs are prohibited. Only collapsible chairs, without bag covers, are allowed.
Where do I purchase tickets for the tournament?
Tickets for THE PLAYERS 2020 are on sale at THEPLAYERS.com.
Does THE PLAYERS allow re-entry into the tournament?
Yes, fans must get their hand stamped prior to leaving the tournament in order to re-enter that day.
Is there a military discount?
THE PLAYERS is once again proud to continue its policy of providing free or affordable access to the tournament for men and women of the U.S. Armed Services. THE PLAYERS provides all career military (active duty, Reserve, military retirees and dependents) with complimentary admission to the tournament all week. All military must bring printed vouchers and photo IDs to the Military Tickets tents located at any of the tournament entries. THE PLAYERS also provides discounted admission for non-career military veterans. CLICK HERE.
Are there charging stations for cell phones?
Patrons will have complimentary access to three cell phone charging stations throughout the tournament, conveniently located at the 10th Hole Food Trucks, Palm Valley Village and the Food Court.
Where’s the course map?
Click here for map.
THE PLAYERS PRIDE stands for showing personal responsibility when enjoying the best fan experience in golf. We ask that all attendees help deliver a Showcase of Excellence by keeping the course beautiful, clean and safe. Have fun, enjoy our great championship and witness history, but remember to show the same respect to those around you as the players show each other.
© 1995-2020 PGA TOUR, Inc | All Rights Reserved.
PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions, Korn Ferry Tour, and the Swinging Golfer design are registered trademarks.
Web.com is also a registered trademark used here with permission, and used in the Web.com Tour logo with permission.