It appears your browser may be outdated. For the best website experience, we recommend updating your browser.
· Monday - Saturday: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
· Sunday: 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Will Call is located at 13000 Sawgrass Village Cir, Building 1
· Tuesday: 7:30 a.m.
· Wednesday: 7:30 a.m.
· Thursday: 6:40 a.m.
· Friday: 6:40 a.m.
· Saturday: 7:30 a.m.
· Sunday: 7:30 a.m.
· Thursday: 6:40 a.m.
· Friday: 6:40 a.m.
· Saturday: 7:50 a.m.
· Sunday: 7:50 a.m.
Return to top
PGA TOUR LIVE times:
Every Shot Live times:
Every Shot Live is returning to THE PLAYERS. Every shot by every player will be live-streamed from a full-field tournament at THE PLAYERS Championship allowing fans to follow any player in the elite field, all four rounds. Watch Every Shot Live
More than 32,000 live golf shots over 72 holes from a field of 144 players. All of the coverage will be available to PGA TOUR LIVE subscribers on NBC Sports Gold, with opening-round play free to everyone for the first time.
In addition, for 2019-20 ticket purchasers of THE PLAYERS, the PGA TOUR has worked with its partners to offer a one-week trial of PGA TOUR LIVE so that fans who would have otherwise been able to attend the event can follow all the action throughout the duration of the week. Past ticket purchasers who qualify for the free one-week trial of PGA TOUR LIVE will be notified via email on Monday, March 8, with directions on how to sign up.
THE PLAYERS is partnering with area restaurants and golf courses to bring the tournament to the community in the spirit of providing PGA TOUR golf for those unable to attend.
ABBQ, Hoptinger (Five Points and Jacksonville Beach locations), Margaritaville Beach Hotel and V Pizza (Palm Valley location) will feature weeklong promotions in conjunction with the 2021 event. The restaurants will feature nightly food and drink specials as well as opportunities for fans to win PLAYERS Championship merchandise.
Area golf courses have signed up to enhance THE PLAYERS fan experience in 2021, with Blue Sky Golf Club, Eagle Harbor Golf Club, The Yards, Windsor Parke Golf Club and Deercreek Country Club offering various contests, PLAYERS takeovers, PLAYERS Days at the course and merchandise giveaways.
Participating restaurants and golf courses will operate according to local health and safety protocols to ensure the well-being of fans throughout the Northeast Florida community.
Each year, THE PLAYERS kicks off our weeklong tournament with a Military Appreciation Day, celebrating military members, veterans and their families, especially those who call Northeast Florida home. While on-site activities have changed, THE PLAYERS maintains its longstanding commitment to our military.
On Tuesday, March 9, 2021, THE PLAYERS, with support from Proud Partners and media partners, will host a daylong fundraising campaign - #Match4Military - to generate support and awareness for northeast Florida military organizations like K9s for Warriors, The Fire Watch, Greater Jacksonville Area USO, Wounded Warrior Project, Operation New Uniform and others.
THE PLAYERS will match, dollar for dollar, all donations up to $250,000.
On March 9th join us and make an impact at www.theplayers.com/match4military
Championship Sunday, March 14
Youth 15 and younger are admitted free of charge when accompanied by a ticketed adult on Tuesday and Wednesday only.
*Maximum of two(2) children per ticketed adult
Open to all ticketholders, the Family Care Suite is an air-conditioned space with private rooms for parents to change diapers, pump milk and feed babies. Diapers, wipes, lip balm and all other necessary products will be provided in the suite.
Additionally, THE PLAYERS Center for Child Health at Wolfson Children’s Hospital, which reaches beyond the walls of the hospital to promote safe and healthy childhoods for all children in Northeast Florida and Southeast Georgia, will provide families with educational materials on child safety and pediatric emergency care.
Those who take advantages of the amenities in the Family Care Suite will be entered into a daily drawing for a $100 gift card to Buy Buy Baby.
For those who require medical care at the tournament, Baptist Health is providing services at First Aid Headquarters, located inside THE PLAYERS Welcome Experience. Additional locations can be found near No. 1 tee, 9 tee and 11 green/12 tee. Baptist Health is also offering sunscreen at First Aid Headquarters.
· Strict adherence to alcoholic beverage consumption laws will be enforced on course and in all hospitality areas
· Alcohol will not be served to anyone younger than 21; proof of age will be required for anyone younger than 35
· Only two drinks may be purchased at a time; spectators are not allowed to carry more than two drinks at any given time
Opaque bags measuring 6x6x6 inches and smaller or clear bags 12x6x12 inches and smaller are allowed inside the course grounds.
Etiquette and respect for fellow competitors is one of the first things golfers learn when playing the sport. It's ingrained in the competition. Players often applaud their competitors on the golf course, call penalties on themselves, move out of their line of site to remain still and silent when other players are hitting, etc. As such, we hope that the fans at THE PLAYERS Championship will show their pride at hosting this event and their community by applying the same standards to how they act as spectators. We all have pride in hosting one of the biggest sporting events in the world in our backyard. We want to make sure that pride shines through during tournament week. Our code of conduct can be found below:
Spectators will be subject to expulsion and the loss of ticket privileges for the following breaches of etiquette:
· Making rude, vulgar or other inappropriate comments or gestures;
· Verbal or physical harassment of players, volunteers, officials or spectators;
· Distracting a player or any disruption of play;
· Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, unsafe or illegal in nature;
· Failing to follow the instruction of a championship official, volunteer or security personnel;
· Failing to follow the mandatory mask rules and regulations;
· Failing to follow the COVID-19 Health and Safety protocols.
Fans can text THE PLAYERS from anywhere on course to notify a staff member of an on-site issue. Text 69050 to reach a staff member while at the tournament.
Spectator Mobile Device Policy for PGA TOUR Tournaments:
· Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used.
· Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week.
· Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use.
· No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
· Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week.
· Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
· Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media.
· All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed.
· Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of your ticket.
Please see the back of your ticket for complete terms.
If inclement weather is in the vicinity, spectators will be advised on electronic scoreboards. Spectators are encouraged to return to their vehicles or ticketed hospitality venue when this warning is given. Please do not presume that play will be canceled if it rains. Please follow our website, Facebook and/or Twitter feeds for the latest weather information. Re-entry to the tournament will be allowed following a suspension of play.
All items are subject to search. You will be asked to return all unauthorized items to your car.
· Personal bags 6”x6” or smaller (CLICK HERE for more information)
· Clear plastic, vinyl or other carry items not exceeding 12”x 6”x12” (CLICK HERE for more information)
· A one gallon clear resealable plastic bag (CLICK HERE for more information)
· At the tournaments discretion, food may enter the tournament in a clear, resealable plastic bag, not to exceed the size of a one (1) gallon bag
· Reusable plastic or metal cups/bottles that are empty upon entry and exit, and cannot hold more than 32-ounces
· Mobile phones, tablets, and PDA’s - MUST be on Silent mode and adhere to TOUR’s Mobile Device Policy (CLICK HERE for more information)
· Point and shoot, film or DSLR cameras with lens smaller than 6”; no case (During Practice Rounds Only)
· Umbrellas without sleeve
· Portable radios with headsets
· Medically necessary materials, strollers, small diaper bags, plastic baby bottles, and other essential baby supplies (infant must be with carrier) - items subject to search
· Collapsible chairs without chair bags
· Binoculars without case
· Seat cushions that do not require a carrying case or that do not have pockets or compartments
· Segways®, motorized scooters or other personal transportation devices when used as a mobility aid by individuals with mobility impairment
· No bags larger than a small purse 6”x6” including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags, or chair bags (CLICK HERE for more information)
· No clear plastic, vinyl, or other carry items larger than 12”x6”x12” (CLICK HERE for more information)
· No glass, including cups or bottles of any kind except for medical or infant needs
· No computers or laptops
· No fireworks or laser pointers
· No lounge or over sized chairs with extended foot rests
· No seat cushions in a carrying case or that have pockets or compartments
· No pets, except for service animals
· No knives, firearms or weapons of any nature
· No video cameras (All Week)
· No point and shoot, film or DSLR cameras (During Competition Rounds)
· No selfie sticks or hand-held camera stabilizers
· No beverages (patrons may not bring in or exit with beverages) or coolers
· No radios, TVs, or portable speakers
· No posters, signs or banners
· No beverages (patrons may not bring in or exit with beverages) or coolers
· No motorcycles, mopeds, tricycles, bicycles (whether or not motor-driven), skateboards, hoverboards, or other similar devices will be permitted to be operated on or within tournament property. Segways®, motorized scooters or other personal transportation devices are prohibited if not used as a mobility aid by individuals with mobility impairment
· No drones, Remote Controlled Model Aircrafts or other devices that can be operated in airspace will be permitted to be operated at PGA TOUR events during tournament week.
For all ticket and parking FAQ’s, please CLICK HERE
Where do I park?
The General Parking lot can be found at 5360 Palm Valley Rd Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. You must have a parking pass for entry. Click here for more info.
Do you have Rideshare?
Rideshares will drop off and pick up at the Couples Entry off of ATP Boulevard, which is just steps from the 15th hole. Rideshare vehicles will be staged outside the Couples Entry making this one of the easiest modes of transportation for spectators.
Are there shuttles?
There will not be shuttles in 2021 in order to ensure the health and safety of all.
Are chairs allowed?
Folding, lawn, and beach chairs are prohibited. Only collapsible chairs, without bag covers, are allowed.
Where do I purchase tickets for the tournament?
Tickets for THE PLAYERS 2021 are on sale at THEPLAYERS.com.
Does THE PLAYERS allow re-entry into the tournament?
Yes, fans must get their hand stamped prior to leaving the tournament in order to re-enter that day.
Is there a military discount?
Visit THEPLAYERS.com/tickets for more information.
Where’s the course map?
2021 Course Map HERE
THE PLAYERS PRIDE stands for showing personal responsibility when enjoying the best fan experience in golf. We ask that all attendees help deliver a Showcase of Excellence by keeping the course beautiful, clean and safe. Have fun, enjoy our great championship and witness history, but remember to show the same respect to those around you as the players show each other.
© 1995-2021 PGA TOUR, Inc | All Rights Reserved.
PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions, and the Swinging Golfer design are registered trademarks.
The Korn Ferry trademark is also a registered trademark, and is used in the Korn Ferry Tour logo with permission.