It appears your browser may be outdated. For the best website experience, we recommend updating your browser.
THE PLAYERS is the place to see and to be seen from March 12-17, 2019. For all of you “Social Scene Seekers” who have serious cases of #FOMO, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered and will make sure your experience at THE PLAYERS is one you—and all of your followers—will remember forever. For the best meet up spots, look for #MeetUpAtTHEPLAYERS
First things first, your hashtags and handles have to be on point. No one wants to be that person.
@THEPLAYERSChamp on Twitter, @THEPLAYERS on Facebook, @theplayerschamp on Instagram.
#THEPLAYERS (Yes, all caps.) Get it right and you may see yourself on the giant videoboards on 17 or 18.
Phone charging stations: Trucks on 10 and Palm Valley Village.
1. If you want to try to catch a selfie with Tiger Woods, Jordan Spieth, Rickie Fowler, Rory McIlroy or Adam Scott, download the PGA TOUR App to know where/when to find the game’s biggest stars.
2. After entering the tournament through the Nicklaus or Couples Entries, we have a few options for your first beverage: • GREY GOOSE Bloody Mary Bar (closes at 11 a.m.) • The Fan Bleacher presented by ULTRA (opens at 10:30 am) • Bier Garden presented by Hoptinger (opens at 10:30 am)
3. It’s selfie time! The iconic Island Green 17th hole is the perfect backdrop for your next social post. #doubletap #retweet
4. Sit on the hill on the Island Green 17th hole- the place to see and be seen. If sitting in the grass isn’t your style, check out the Fan Bleachers presented by Mayo Clinic or the area where the 18th tee and 17th green converge. The sun setting behind the 17th hole is a guaranteed #gramslam. Don’t forget to use #THEPLAYERS for a chance to be featured on the videoboards!
• Where are our country music fans?! On Tuesday, March 12, stay put on the 17th hole because from 5-6:30 p.m. we have our Military Appreciate Ceremony and Concert, featuring a performance from 2017 CMA New Artist of The Year, Jon Pardi. #PardiOnTheIslandGreen
5. Try the Sawgrass Splash—our signature drink—at The Oasis (must be 21+; be prepared to present your ID).
6. Looking to pair our Featured Groups with the best wine on course? Head over to Wine & Dine on 9 to sip and savor some of the best varietals from Kendall-Jackson and enjoy gourmet small plates prepared by Matthew Medure, one of Northeast Florida’s most renowned chefs. #MeetUpAtTHEPLAYERS
7. Stop by the practice grounds to catch glimpses of your favorite players warming up before their rounds. Potential fist bump opportunities!
8. Head to Sawgrass Square near the Davis Love III Entry to snap a selfie with our life-size Goldman while munching on Mini Bar donuts.
9. Grab a slice of V Pizza in The Patio. Take advantage of The Patio’s permanent restroom facilities while you’re here!
10. Time for some #foodstagram! Go to Trucks on 10, featuring flavors from Cely’s Filipino Food, Delish Kabob’s, Mama’s Food, Island Girl Seafood, Pele’s Wood Fire Pizza and Up in Smoke BBQ. Aka, a foodie’s dream.
11. More #Nomnomnom coming your way: Go to Tacos on 12, featuring dishes from Jacksonville’s most popular Baja Mexicana, Taco Lu. #MeetUpAtTHEPLAYERS
12. Freshen up at Taste of JAX’s permanent restrooms. And if you’re still hungry, grab some more food from some of your favorite Jacksonville restaurants, including Brucci’s Pizza, Cousin’s Maine Lobster, Mojo Kitchen and Zoe’s Kitchen.
13. On your way out, stop by the PGA TOUR Fan Shop at THE PLAYERS Welcome Experience to stock up on exclusive gear. Merch or it didn’t happen.
14. Go to the Uber pick-up location outside of the Couples Entry. Right before you leave, enjoy an ice-cold Coca-Cola paired with freshly made cuisines prepared by Publix chefs at the Coca-Cola Kitchen…The perfect way to end the day. 😊
© 1995-2019 PGA TOUR, Inc | All Rights Reserved.
PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions, Web.com Tour, and the Swinging Golfer design are registered trademarks.
Web.com is also a registered trademark used here with permission, and used in the Web.com Tour logo with permission.