The Social Scene
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, FL - MARCH 15: Fans enjoying themselves on the course during the second round of THE PLAYERS Championship on THE PLAYERS Stadium Course at TPC Sawgrass on March 15, 2019, in Ponte Vedra Beach . (Photo by Chris Condon/PGA TOUR)
THE SOCIAL SCENE
Go to The Military Appreciation Day Ceremony & Concert. The ceremony starts at 4:30 pm on Tuesday, March 8. Tuesday tickets already include access to the concert. Plan ahead to arrive a few hours early.
Sit on the hill overlooking the Island Green 17th hole: The place to see and be seen.
Merch or it didn’t happen: Stop by the PGA TOUR Fan Shop at THE PLAYERS Welcome Experience to stock up on exclusive gear.
Try the Sawgrass Splash—our signature drink—at The Oasis featuring Tito’s Stillhouse Lounge (must be 21+) near the 18th tee box.
Sip, savor and swing: Head over to Wine & Dine on 9 presented by Meiomi Wines to sip and savor some of the best varietals from Meiomi and enjoy gourmet plates from Bonefish and take a few swings in the Sip and Swing golf simulator while here (There’s also the Wine Lounge Presented by Meiomi Wines on #8 Green).
Birdies and brews: Check out the craft beers on tap at the Bier Garden presented by Hoptinger (behind 16 green).
Time for some #foodstagram!
- Tacos on 12: Jacksonville’s most popular Baja Mexicana TacoLu is a PLAYERS staple.
- Trucks on 10: From returning favorites Mama’s, Tikiz, What’s the Catch and Twisted Okie BBQ and Tacos to new trucks 904Burger and Saffron Mediterranean Kitchen. Michelob ULTRA Build-a-Bar
- Taste of Jax (behind 12 tee): Returning favorites include Cousin’s Maine Lobster, Mojo’s BBQ, ABBQ. New in 2022: Silkie’s Chicken & Champagne Bar and the Taste of Jax Bar featuring Tito’s at the Turn.
- Sawgrass Square (near Davis Love III Entry): Mini Bar donuts,4 Rivers BBQ and concessions from Daily’s
- The Patio featuring Michelob ULTRA and V Pizza (near 10 tee)
- Palm Valley Village featuring BUBBA Burger and Comcast Business Pavilion (proper credential required)
THE PLAYERS Welcome Experience: Food Court featuring Homespun Kitchen, Firehouse Subs, Bono’s Pit Bar-B-Q, The Local and Tropical Smoothie; The Grove featuring Maestro Dobel Tequila
Show off your swing: Test your skills at the 17th Hole Challenge presented by Optum, Morgan Stanley and Grant Thornton, a replica of the Island Green.
And don’t forget...
Social handles: @THEPLAYERSChamp on Twitter, @THEPLAYERS on Facebook, @theplayerschamp on Instagram
Rideshare: rideshare will drop off and pick up at the Couples Entry off of ATP Boulevard, which is just steps from the 15th hole.
Shuttles from downtown Jax: Save time, stress and money by taking advantage of the shuttle service from downtown Jax to THE PLAYERS. Passes are just $20 round trip (plus taxes and fees) and pick up at three different locations downtown.