Ladies Day Out
THE PLAYERS isn’t just for the boys, after all
Whether you’re a mom, grandmother, college student, young professional or anything in between, spending quality time with your girlfriends is a necessity. THE PLAYERS is the perfect place for a Ladies Day Out, so we’re here to help you make the most of it! Just remember, wear comfortable shoes and your feet will thank you at the end of the day. Not sure what size bag you can bring into the golf course? Not to worry, check out our bag policy here.
And don’t forget to tag us (@THEPLAYERSChamp on Twitter, @THEPLAYERS on Facebook, @theplayerschamp on Instagram) throughout your journey. You never know, your picture may end up on one of our #FanFriday posts or even on the giant videoboards on 17 or 18!
Phone charging stations: Trucks on 10 and Palm Valley Village.
1. Download the PGA TOUR App to stay up-to-date on tournament news. Also, get to know the PGA TOUR Wives and girlfriends by giving @pgatourwives a follow!
2. Visit the GREY GOOSE Bloody Mary Bar and get ready for the day ahead. The bar is available as soon as the gates open and closes at 11:00 a.m.
3. Head over to The Oasis (must be 21+; be prepared to present your ID), a venue featuring signature cocktails made with GREY GOOSE Vodka (the Sawgrass Splash, our signature drink, is a must).
4. Go to Wine & Dine on 9 to sip and savor some of the best varietals from Kendall-Jackson and enjoy gourmet small plates prepared by Matthew Medure, one of Northeast Florida’s most renowned chefs,
5. Snap a group photo with the TPC Sawgrass Clubhouse in the background. The pathway between the 9th green and 10th tee gives you the perfect angle of the 77,000 square-foot clubhouse for your social snapshot. #doubletap
6. Did someone say hole-in-one? Well, sort of. Stop by Mini Bar, located in Sawgrass Square behind 18 green, to taste some delicious mini-sized donuts from the Jacksonville staple.
7. Visit the permanent restrooms at The Patio (near No. 10 tee/No. 16 tee).
8. Speaking of Jacksonville staples, now seems like the perfect time to stop by Taste of JAX, a public venue featuring dishes from some of your favorite Jacksonville restaurants, including Brucci’s Pizza, Cousin’s Maine Lobster, Mojo Kitchen and Zoe’s Kitchen.
9. Now, if you want to see what the real hoopla is all about on the Island Green 17th hole, grab a seat in the Fan Bleachers presented by Mayo Clinic or grab a spot on the lawn to soak up all of the do-or-die drama on this hole. Snap a selfie and don’t forget to tag #THEPLAYERS -you may end up on the giant videoboards on the 17th or 18th holes!
10. Golf’s not just for the boys. Check out The 17th Hole Challenge presented by Optum, Morgan Stanley and Grant Thornton—located in THE PLAYERS Welcome Experience—to take a few shots at the replica Island Green 17th hole. You can take two free shots at the Island Green or purchase an additional chance for a $5 donation to The First Tee of North Florida.
11. Make one final stop at the PGA TOUR Fan Shop at THE PLAYERS Welcome Experience and buy yourself something nice (and perhaps a few little things for your family and friends). After all, you deserve it!