It appears your browser may be outdated. For the best website experience, we recommend updating your browser.
You arrive the minute the entries open (we’ve provided the times for you below, just in case) and stay until the final putt drops. You are our die-hard golf fans, and we love the enthusiasm and energy you bring to this tournament each and every day. That’s why we created the below bucket list to make sure you didn’t miss any of the action on the golf course.
Tuesday - Wednesday: 7:30 a.m.
Thursday, Friday and Sunday: 7:15 a.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m.
1. Watch guys warm up on the practice grounds: the mound by #3 tee
• Check out the jumbo videoboard to see how far each player is hitting it and to stay up-to-date on what’s happening out on the course.
2. Watch an almost private practice session: Back side of the practice grounds (left of #4 green)
• Little secret for you. There is a back section of the practice range constructed specifically for the best players in the world – and one week out of the year, this range is open for you to watch your favorite players up close. Best time to go: Between the end of the morning wave of tee times and the start of the afternoon wave.
3. Get away from the crowds and get really close to the action: #6 green
• Course designer Pete Dye called this hole “the most beautiful hole on the course.”
4. Watch players tee off and putt on a testy par 3: #8
• Thanks to elevated mounding behind the green, this hole is the perfect place to watch players hit their tee shots and putt on this undulating green.
• If you’re 21+, grab a seat in Wine Lounge presented by Meiomi Wines for an even cooler birds-eye view (while sipping on some wine, of course!)
5. Watch players drive the green: #12
• The excitement is sure to unfold on this drivable par-4. Last year, 76% of the field went for the green, but only 23% were successful. This is the ultimate example of risk-reward. Watch at your own risk.
• Where to sit: The Fan Bleachers presented by Publix are double-sided, covered bleachers that also offer concessions available for purchase.
6. Get up close!: the path between #12 and #13
• For a good 50 feet, players and fans walk side by side from the 12th green to the 13th tee, making this path the perfect place to see your favorite player.
• Stop by Tacos on 12 for a bite to eat afterwards!
7. Watch players ‘thread the needle’ off the tee: #15 tee
• This dogleg right par-4 presents players with a tough and tight tee shot through a chute of trees and over water. It is a quintessential Pete Dye hole.
8. Watch players go for the green in two shots: #16
• 73% of players have gone for the green in two on the 16th hole. Since 1983, there have been 6,732 birdies on the 16th hole. Oh double yeah, since 1983, there have been 452 eagles made on the 16th hole. #theeaglehaslanded
9. Witness the Defining Moment at #17
• Hey, it’s called THE PLAYERS Stadium Course at TPC Sawgrass for a reason. This hole is epic, for more reasons than one… the iconic hole, the incredible views, the amphitheater atmosphere, and the do-or-die drama all unfolding before your eyes. BETTER THAN MOST!!
10. Get a few swings in and channel your inner PGA TOUR pro:
• The 17th Hole Challenge presented by Morgan Stanley, Grant Thornton and Optum, located in THE PLAYERS Welcome Experience: Test your skills on a replica of the famed 17th hole
© 1995-2020 PGA TOUR, Inc | All Rights Reserved.
PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions, Korn Ferry Tour, and the Swinging Golfer design are registered trademarks.
Web.com is also a registered trademark used here with permission, and used in the Web.com Tour logo with permission.