It appears your browser may be outdated. For the best website experience, we recommend updating your browser.
All food options at THE PLAYERS are Insta-worthy, believe us. And we also pride ourselves in showcasing local restaurants, chefs and vendors from the Northeast Florida area, because this is our hometown event, after all. There are so many incredible options to choose from, so why limit yourself? Try them all! Disclaimer: we are not responsible for carrying you out to your car or Uber should you over indulge in all of the grub goodness at THE PLAYERS.
Phone charging stations: Trucks on 10 and Palm Valley Village.
1. Download the PGA TOUR App to be in-the-know on key tournament announcements. 2. As soon as you enter THE PLAYERS Welcome Experience, get your day started at the Food Court, featuring plenty of options to choose from (picnic at THE PLAYERS, anyone?): Bono’s Pit Bar-B-Q, Firehouse Subs, Hawkers Asian Street Fare, M Shack, Tropical Smoothie Café.
3. Don’t forget to hydrate! You have a delicious day ahead of you. Grab some beverages from Daily’s Grab-n-Go or stop by the GREY GOOSE Bloody Mary Bar for a stronger start to the day.
4. Stay local! Head to Taste of JAX, a public venue located behind 11 green and 12 tee, which offers local flavors from some of your favorite Jacksonville restaurants, including Brucci’s Pizza, Cousin’s Maine Lobster, Mojo Kitchen and Zoe’s Kitchen.
5. Head on over to Tacos on 12, featuring dishes from Jacksonville’s most popular Baja Mexicana, Taco Lu.
6. Start your engines…it’s food truck time. Trucks on 10, offers flavors from renowned local food trucks, including: Cely’s Filipino Food, Delish Kabob’s, Mama’s Food, Island Girl Seafood, Pele’s Wood Fire Pizza and Up in Smoke BBQ. Aka, a foodie’s dream.
7. Grab a slice of V Pizza in The Patio. And while you’re here, take advantage of the permanent restrooms!
8. How about a little sugar rush? Stop by Mini Bar, located in Sawgrass Square near the Davis Love III Entry, to taste some delicious mini-sized donuts from this Jacksonville staple. #holeinone
9. The southern comfort continues at Palm Valley Village (near 9 green), featuring THE PLAYERS sub from Publix and some Korean-inspired dishes from bibigo. Hey, we’re called a shrine to golf fans for a reason, ok?!
10. Visit Wine & Dine on 9 to sip and savor some of the best varietals from Kendall-Jackson and enjoy gourmet small plates prepared by Matthew Medure, one of Northeast Florida’s most renowned chefs.
11. Stop by the PGA TOUR Fan Shop at THE PLAYERS Welcome Experience to stock up on merchandise on your way out!
If any of you end up stopping at each of the above places, please tag us @THEPLAYERSChamp on Twitter, @THEPLAYERS on Facebook, @theplayerschamp on Instagram and use #THEPLAYERS. You may end up on the giant videoboards on the 17th or 18th holes, and you also deserve a retweet, with a cherry on top. #bestfansingolf
© 1995-2019 PGA TOUR, Inc | All Rights Reserved.
PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions, Korn Ferry Tour, and the Swinging Golfer design are registered trademarks.
Web.com is also a registered trademark used here with permission, and used in the Web.com Tour logo with permission.