It appears your browser may be outdated. For the best website experience, we recommend updating your browser.
All food options at THE PLAYERS are Insta-worthy, believe us. And we also pride ourselves in showcasing over 20 local restaurants, chefs and vendors from the Northeast Florida area, because this is our hometown event, after all. There are so many incredible options to choose from, so why limit yourself? Try them all!
1. As soon as you enter THE PLAYERS Welcome Experience, get your day started at the Food Court, featuring plenty of options to choose from (picnic at THE PLAYERS, anyone?): Bono’s Pit Bar-B-Q, Firehouse Subs, Hawkers Asian Street Fare, M Shack, Tropical Smoothie Café, Daily’s and bibigo.
2. Don’t forget to hydrate! You have a delicious day ahead of you. Grab some beverages from Daily’s Grab-n-Go or stop by the GREY GOOSE Bloody Mary Bar for a stronger start to the day.
3. Start your engines…it’s food truck time. Trucks on 10 offers flavors from renowned local food trucks, including: Valley Smoke, Pie95 Pizza, Cackylacky’s, What’s the Catch, Chaunie’s Coffee, Mama’s and Tikiz. Aka, a foodie’s dream.
4. Stay local! Head to Taste of JAX (behind 12 tee) offers local flavors from some of your favorite Jacksonville restaurants, including Homespun Kitchen, Cousin’s Maine Lobster, Mojo’s BBQ and Zoe’s Kitchen.
5. Head on over to Tacos on 12, featuring dishes from Jacksonville’s most popular Baja Mexicana, Taco Lu.
6. Grab a slice of V Pizza in The Patio (near 10 tee). And while you’re here, take advantage of the permanent restrooms!
7. How about a little sugar rush? Stop by Mini Bar, located in Sawgrass Square near #10 tee, to taste some delicious mini-sized donuts from this Jacksonville staple. #holeinone
8. The #foodstagram continues at Palm Valley Village (near 9 green), featuring ABBQ and Bonefish Grill.
9. Visit Wine & Dine on 9 presented by Meiomi Wines to sip and savor some of the best varietals from Meiomi and enjoy gourmet plates from Matthew Medure, one of Northeast Florida’s most renowned chefs.
10. Stop by the PGA TOUR Fan Shop at THE PLAYERS Welcome Experience to stock up on merchandise on your way out!
© 1995-2021 PGA TOUR, Inc | All Rights Reserved.
PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions, Korn Ferry Tour, and the Swinging Golfer design are registered trademarks.
Web.com is also a registered trademark used here with permission, and used in the Web.com Tour logo with permission.