It appears your browser may be outdated. For the best website experience, we recommend updating your browser.
Kids 18 and younger are admitted free of charge when accompanied by a ticketed adult, and there is no limit to the number of youth fans admitted with that ticketed adult.
Fans with four or more guests in a vehicle can park for FREE Thursday through Sunday if they print out (or save electronically) the “Four for Free” parking voucher. Visit THEPLAYERS.com/parking to download the voucher.
Food may be brought into the tournament in a clear, resealable plastic bag, not to exceed the size of a one (1) gallon bag.
Strollers, small diaper bags, plastic baby bottles, and other essential baby supplies are permitted. The infant must be with the carrier. Items are subject to search.
Phone charging stations: Trucks on 10 and Palm Valley Village.
1. Download the PGA TOUR App to stay up-to-date on tournament news!
2. Stop by the PGA TOUR Fan Shop at THE PLAYERS Welcome Experience to stock up on golf balls, hats and pin flags for getting autographs! Remember: BYOS. Bring your own sharpies!
3. Take a picture (or a selfie!) on the 17th hole with the iconic Island Green in the background.
4. Need some fuel for the day ahead? Stop by Mini Bar, located in Sawgrass Square by the Davis Love III Entry, to taste some delicious mini-sized donuts from this Jacksonville staple. #holeinone
5. It’s autograph time!! Visit the autograph zones at the practice grounds and the scoring area behind 18 green. Each zone also has a “kid corner” to ensure your little ones get something signed by their favorite players!
6. Head on over to the practice grounds to watch players warm up. Forgot your autograph items? Don’t worry! Visit the PGA TOUR Fan Shop walk-up merchandise tent right next to the practice grounds.
7. Hang out on the mound by the row of flags representing every player in the field and the par-3 3rd hole. This is a great place to get a birds-eye view of players warming up, hitting their approach shots into the 2nd hole and also teeing off on the 3rd hole.
8. When it’s potty time, head over to The Patio to use the permanent restrooms (yay, no porta potties!). While you’re here, grab a slice of pizza from V Pizza.
9. Enjoy some local food truck flavors at Trucks on 10!
10. Let your kids roll down the hill on the 18th hole and watch the best golfers in the world finish their rounds.
11. Is it time to change a diaper or nurse your child? Visit The Family Care Suite Presented by Baptist Health, which has a comfort station for mothers and fathers to care for their babies in a private, comfortable setting.
12. While your kids run around in the Kids Zone presented by The First Tee, you can recharge and watch the live broadcast. Videotape your kids taking a few swings in the golf simulator, and don’t forget to tag and follow @theplayerschamp and @thefirsttee!
13. Test your skills on 17! Well not the real one, let’s leave that to the professionals. Head over to The 17th Hole Challenge presented by Optum, Morgan Stanley and Grant Thornton in THE PLAYERS Welcome Experience, where fans can take two free shots at the replica Island Green or purchase an additional chance for a $5 donation to The First Tee of North Florida.
14. Stop by Morgan Stanley Eagles for Impact to take a swing in a Topgolf® simulator and pose for an augmented reality photo featuring Justin Rose.
15. End your day right where you started – sprawl out on the hill by the 17th hole and watch players try to hit the real Island Green!
© 1995-2019 PGA TOUR, Inc | All Rights Reserved.
PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions, Web.com Tour, and the Swinging Golfer design are registered trademarks.
Web.com is also a registered trademark used here with permission, and used in the Web.com Tour logo with permission.