Volunteer registration open for THE PLAYERS Championship 2024
With the help of volunteers, THE PLAYERS has raised over $100 million for Northeast Florida charities
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Florida – THE PLAYERS Championship announced today that volunteer registration is now open for the 2024 event, which returns to TPC Sawgrass March 12-17.
Last year, over 2,000 volunteers from 41 states and five countries joined together to provide over 66,981 hours of service.
“As our championship continues to grow in scope and reach, so does our impact here in the community, and it is 100 percent because of the incredible support of our volunteers. These remarkable individuals allow us to allocate essential resources to the over 300 nonprofits that we support here in Northeast Florida–we could not do it without them,” said Lee Smith, Executive Director of THE PLAYERS.
Volunteers will serve in various capacities, ranging from on-course duties like serving as a marshal or walking scorer to other support roles that involve assisting players and fans, such as admissions and merchandise. Positions are expected to be filled quickly and are awarded on a first come, first served basis. Secure your spot today by visiting: THEPLAYERS.com/volunteer
All volunteers must pay a $110 registration fee which includes the following:
- Volunteer uniform (PLAYERS branded golf shirt, jacket, hat and pin)
- Exclusive early access to purchase Stadium Passes for THE PLAYERS 2024 Championship
- Personalized volunteer credential which provides access to the grounds for the entire tournament.
- Discounted meals at Darlene’s Diner throughout the tournament.
- Volunteers are eligible for a 30% discount at the PGA TOUR fan shop in addition to special offers and discounts from various tournament sponsors.
- Additional merchandise and dining perks at TPC Sawgrass will be available to volunteers who volunteer for more than 24 hours during the tournament, while those who surpass 36 hours will be eligible for discounted rates to play at the world-renowned TPC Sawgrass Stadium Course and Dye’s Valley Course.