It appears your browser may be outdated. For the best website experience, we recommend updating your browser.
Family Plan includes two Stadium Passes and two $10 concession vouchers; Kids 15 and under get in free with a ticketed adult
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, FLA. –THE PLAYERS Championship is less than 50 days away from returning to TPC Sawgrass, March 10-15, 2020. As fans make plans to attend the biggest sporting and social event of the year, families with children can rest assured that they will enjoy themselves, too. Now through March 1, THE PLAYERS is selling a Family Plan package to give families attending the tournament the most affordable – and memorable – experience possible.
THE PLAYERS Family Plan package – available at THEPLAYERS.com/tickets – costs $130 per day on Thursday or Sunday and $140 on Friday or Saturday (plus tax) and includes:
• two Stadium Passes (grounds passes)
• two $10 concession vouchers (redeemable at all general concession stands and the nearly 20 food partners on site)
“Everything about this course and this tournament was designed with our fans in mind, from the stadium-style seating, to the outside-the-ropes experiences and venues, to the local food and beverage offerings,” said THE PLAYERS Executive Director Jared Rice. “There’s something for everyone at THE PLAYERS, and golf is a sport the whole family can play, watch and enjoy. Bring your kids here, and we promise you’ll leave with plenty of stories, memories, autographs and pictures of your kids with their favorite pros.”
Families are reminded that THE PLAYERS allows youth 15-and-under to attend for free when accompanied by a ticketed adult. This is consistent with the PGA TOUR’s youth admissions policy. As in the past, there is no limit to the number of youth that can enter free of charge with a ticketed adult.
Parking passes must be purchased separately and are now required Tuesday through Sunday. All parking passes are daily passes and must be purchased online in advance via THEPLAYERS.com/parking. Tuesday & Wednesday parking costs $15 per day and Thursday-Sunday costs $40 per day. Parking will not be sold on-site. As in years past, THE PLAYERS will offer fans free parking passes if they carpool with four or more people. These passes are limited and must be downloaded in advance. Rideshare will continue to be one of the easiest modes of transportation, with drop off and pick up located at the Couples Entry off of ATP Boulevard, just steps from the 15th hole at TPC Sawgrass.
Here are some of the top things for kids to do at THE PLAYERS:
• Kids Zone presented by Nemours Children’s Health System: This enclosed air-conditioned venue, located near 8 green, is an interactive destination for kids & families attending THE PLAYERS and will feature a hitting booth, photo booth, putting green and gaming TVs, among other activities.
• Autograph Zones: There are two designated “Autograph Zones” on the course, one at the practice grounds and the other at the scoring area behind 18 green. There is even a “kid corner” within the autograph zones designated specifically for your kids.
• The 17th Hole Challenge: This replica of the famed 17th hole allows fans the opportunity to take two free shots at the Island Green and purchase an additional chance for a $5 donation to The First Tee of North Florida.
• Stop by the Morgan Stanley Eagles for Impact Tent: In its new location along the 18th fairway, the Morgan Stanley Eagles for Impact tent will feature a golf simulator and the chance to win customized hats.
• Try local food options: THE PLAYERS has over 20 local food vendors on-site to please your kids’ palates (even the picky ones!), from Tacos on 12 featuring Jacksonville’s popular Baja Mexicana Taco Lu, to Mini Bar donuts at Sawgrass Square to Trucks on 10, featuring Valley Smoke barbeque, Pie95 Pizza, Mama’s Argentinian Food and Cacky Lacky’s burgers, among many other options.
Lastly, here are other key things to know before attending THE PLAYERS with your family:
• Bag Policy: Opaque bags measuring 6x6x6 inches and smaller or clear bags 12x6x12 inches and smaller are allowed inside the course grounds.
• Outside Food: THE PLAYERS allows fans to bring in a 1-gallon clear, plastic bag of food items wrapped in clear wrap.
• Refill stations: Fans can refill their empty water bottles at the filtered water stations throughout the course. This policy does not allow fans to bring in outside water bottles and/or beverages.
• Strollers: Strollers, small diaper bags, plastic baby bottles, and other essential baby supplies are permitted. The infant must be with the carrier. Items are subject to search.
• Family Care Suite presented by Baptist Health: When it’s time to change a diaper or nurse your child, visit the Family Care Suite presented by Baptist Health, a private, air-conditioned venue that serves as a comfort station for mothers and fathers.
• Military Members and Veterans: Military members, veterans and their families are invited to experience the Birdies for the Brave Patriots’ Outpost presented by United Rentals. At this military-exclusive hospitality venue, attendees can enjoy complimentary food and beverages while enjoying the tournament action from some of the best seats on the course.
© 1995-2020 PGA TOUR, Inc | All Rights Reserved.
PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions, Korn Ferry Tour, and the Swinging Golfer design are registered trademarks.
Web.com is also a registered trademark used here with permission, and used in the Web.com Tour logo with permission.