It appears your browser may be outdated. For the best website experience, we recommend updating your browser.
1. A cute sundress is the perfect preppy piece to stay cool in the Sunshine State.
2. A 6X6X6 bag is the perfect size to hold all the necessities; try changing it up a bit with a fun shape.
3. Heels are always a cute option, but when walking around for miles your feet will be thankful for flat cute shoes like flip flops.
4. Show your golfing enthusiasm with a necklace made from a golf ball right out of the 17th hole lake.
5. Pearl earing are light weight, comfortable, and go with any outfit.
1. A flowing top is both fashionable and cool for long periods in the sun.
2. Fun colored shorts are always pleasant during the Florida summer.
3. Trendy sneakers are always enjoyable for the long walks. Visit your local Target to get your pair.
4. THE PLAYERS cap is an effective and fashionable way to stay protected from UV rays.
5. A 6X6X6 bag is the perfect size to hold everything you need out on the course.
1. A nice white tank is the perfect top to keep cool in the warm Florida sun.
2. A breathable shift skirt is the perfect business casual piece to stay comfortable and cool.
3. Forgo uncomfortable pumps and opt for cooler, feet friendly wedge espadrilles.
4. Increase UV protection by adding THE PLAYERS ball cap to your ensemble.
5. Nothing is more timeless and classy than a string of pearls, and unlike chain necklaces, they’re less likely to end up backwards.
1. An airy dress is a splendid way to be fashionable and comfortable, while still appearing business casual.
2. Pair a nice jean jacket with your dress for the time spent inside the air conditioned tent or out on the breezy balcony.
3. Wedges are the most foot friendly heel when extended walking occurs.
4. A fun cinch purse is a great way to carry your wallet, phone, and ticket while still meeting the 6X6X6 requirement.
1. A light, sleeveless dress is the perfect ‘dressed up’ look for the Clubhouse.
2. Comfortable wedge espadrilles pair perfectly with any outfit.
3. An envelope clutch within the 6X6X6 parameters is always a lovely accessory.
4. The cherry on top of any fancy look are the statement jewelry pieces.
1. This refined dress is perfect for the Clubhouse while still incorporating bright colors commonly found around the course.
2. If you plan on venturing outside the clubhouse, wedge heels are both sophisticated, comfortable, and practical.
3. A 6X6X6 cross-body purse leaves you hands-free and within the size requirements.
1. A moisture wicking THE PLAYERS polo will keep you looking nice and feeling comfortable.
2. Light khaki shorts are both cool and course appropriate.
3. Nice sneakers are heaven when walking long distances.
4. THE PLAYERS ball cap is the perfect way to show your golf enthusiasm and stay cool and protected from the sun’s UV rays.
1. A crisp white moisture wicking shirt is perfect for mingling in the tents and on the course.
2. Bright colored golf pants will make you blend right in when out on the course and still be appropriate for business gatherings inside the tents.
3. Boat shoes combine style and comfort to make the perfect course dress shoe.
4. You can never have too much UV protection, and more protection from the sun is just what THE PLAYERS sun visor provides.
1. A light colored polo provides the comfort children love while appearing nice.
2. There is no better comfortable pair of shorts for a golf tournament held in the South than a nice pair of seersucker shorts.
3. Dressy sneakers provide mobility for energetic children and still look nice for when they spend time out on the course, in the tents, or in the clubhouse.
4. The most important thing for a baby at The Player’s Championship is to stay cool and a pair of shortalls does this stylishly and comfortably.
5. The only thing more adorable than baby feet are baby feet wearing boat shoes.
6. Shield a baby’s sensitive skin and eyes with an adorable matching sun hat.
1. Little girls and bright colors go together like bread and butter, and what better way to wear color to THE PLAYERS Championship than a cool shift dress.
2. Closed-toe sandals provide comfort, coolness, and protection for a little girl’s feet.
3. You are never too young to wear a bright colored shift dress, and by adding a diaper cover a shift dress is the perfect cool outfit for a baby girl.
4. If a baby is old enough to try and walk, closed-toe sandals provide the stability they need and the protection their fragile feet require.
5. Baby skin is very sensitive to UV rays and the hot sun, and a cute coordinating sun hat provides the best protection.
© 1995-2021 PGA TOUR, Inc | All Rights Reserved.
PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions, Korn Ferry Tour, and the Swinging Golfer design are registered trademarks.
Web.com is also a registered trademark used here with permission, and used in the Web.com Tour logo with permission.