It appears your browser may be outdated. For the best website experience, we recommend updating your browser.
Will Call Hours:
· Monday - Saturday: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
· Sunday: 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
· Tuesday: 7:30 a.m.
· Wednesday: 7:30 a.m.
· Thursday: 7:00 a.m.
· Friday: 7:00 a.m.
· Saturday: 7:30 a.m.
· Sunday: 7:00 a.m.
· Thursday: 7:35 a.m.
· Friday: 7:35 a.m.
· Saturday: 8:30 a.m.
· Sunday: 7:45 a.m.
2020 information coming soon.
In 2019, THE PLAYERS issued more than 26,500 complimentary military tickets, and the tournament is once again proud to continue its policy of providing free or affordable access to the tournament for men and women of the U.S. Armed Services. THE PLAYERS provides all career military (active duty, Reserve, military retirees and dependents) with complimentary admission. THE PLAYERS also provides discounted admission for non-career military veterans. Military can enter the tournament through the following entires: Davis Love III, Nicklaus, Couples. NOTE: Parking is not included in the complimentary, or discounted, ticket for military. Parking passes must be purchased in advance.
Throughout tournament week, all active duty, Reserve military members, military retirees, veterans and their dependents will have access to the Birdies for the Brave ® Patriots’ Outpost, a hospitality tent reserved exclusively for the military which offers complimentary food, beverages and activities. Located near the tee at No. 16, the Patriots’ Outpost is financially supported by United Way, THE PLAYERS volunteer leadership, the Red Coats, and Jacksonville-area companies and individuals. Jacksonville is home to more than 250,000 military, both active duty and retired.
THE PLAYERS Championship Ticket Exchange gives you the opportunity to re-sell your tickets to other golf fans looking to attend THE PLAYERS Championship. The credit form from the sale of your ticket(s) through THE PLAYERS Championship Ticket Exchange will automatically be deposited into the bank account you designate within seven days.
Using this new feature is simple. All you need to do is click on "Sell Ticket" to post your tickets on THE PLAYERS Championship Ticket Exchange, click "Ticket Holder", log-in using your Ticketmaster Account email and password (or create a new account), populate how many tickets you want to sell then enter the barcode and selling price.
Fans may sell the following tickets on THE PLAYERS Championship Ticket Exchange: Daily Stadium Passes, The Benefactor
A confirmation will be sent once the process is complete or the tickets have been sold. Any account with a past-due balance will not be able to re-sell or forward tickets.
Youth 15 and younger are admitted free of charge when accompanied by a ticketed adult, and there is no limit to the number of youth fans admitted with that ticketed adult. Youth admission makes THE PLAYERS the perfect destination for families, who only need to pay the cost of the tickets for the adults, or even a youth sports team, as the entire team can gain admission with one ticketed adult.
· Strict adherence to alcoholic beverage consumption laws will be enforced on course and in all hospitality areas
· Alcohol will not be served to anyone younger than 21; proof of age will be required for anyone younger than 35
· Only two drinks may be purchased at a time; spectators are not allowed to carry more than two drinks at any given time
Autographs are not allowed on course during practice days and tournament competition days. THE PLAYERS has designated “Autograph Zones” to allow fans the opportunity to meet their favorite players and get their signature. PGA TOUR players have been asked to spend time in the two designated autograph zones before and/or after play to sign autographs for fans. These zones allow more interaction between players and fans.
There are two autograph zones located on the course:
· Main player practice grounds/driving range
· Scoring area behind 18 green
The autograph zones are marked with signage for fans and players and are also listed on the course map. There is a “kid corner” within the autograph zones designated specifically for youth. These areas allow youth the opportunity to get close to their favorite players for a signature.
Opaque bags measuring 6x6x6 inches and smaller or clear bags 12x6x12 inches and smaller are allowed inside the course grounds. Clear THE PLAYERS bags will be sold at 28 participating Daily’s convenience stores for a $5 donation to The First Tee of Northeast Florida.
Etiquette and respect for fellow competitors is one of the first things golfers learn when playing the sport. It's ingrained in the competition. Players often applaud their competitors on the golf course, call penalties on themselves, move out of their line of site to remain still and silent when other players are hitting, etc. As such, we hope that the fans at THE PLAYERS Championship will show their pride at hosting this event and their community by applying the same standards to how they act as spectators. We all have pride in hosting one of the biggest sporting events in the world in our backyard. We want to make sure that pride shines through during tournament week. Our code of conduct can be found below:
Spectators will be subject to expulsion and the loss of ticket privileges for the following breaches of etiquette:
· Making rude, vulgar or other inappropriate comments or gestures;
· Verbal or physical harassment of players, volunteers, officials or spectators;
· Distracting a player or any disruption of play;
· Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, unsafe or illegal in nature;
· Failing to follow the instruction of a championship official, volunteer or security personnel.
Fans can text THE PLAYERS from anywhere on course to notify a staff member of an on-site issue. Text 69050 to reach a staff member while at the tournament.
Spectator Mobile Device Policy for PGA TOUR Tournaments:
· Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used.
· Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week.
· Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use.
· No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
· Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week.
· Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
· Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media.
· All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed.
· Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of your ticket.
Please see the back of your ticket for complete terms.
If inclement weather is in the vicinity, spectators will be advised on electronic scoreboards. Spectators are encouraged to return to their vehicles or ticketed hospitality venue when this warning is given. Please do not presume that play will be canceled if it rains. Please follow our website, Facebook and/or Twitter feeds for the latest weather information. Re-entry to the tournament will be allowed following a suspension of play.
All items are subject to search. You will be asked to return all unauthorized items to your car.
· Personal bags 6”x6” or smaller (CLICK HERE for more information)
· Clear plastic, vinyl or other carry items not exceeding 12”x 6”x12” (CLICK HERE for more information)
· A one gallon clear resealable plastic bag (CLICK HERE for more information)
· At the tournaments discretion, food may enter the tournament in a clear, resealable plastic bag, not to exceed the size of a one (1) gallon bag
· Reusable plastic or metal cups/bottles that are empty upon entry and exit, and cannot hold more than 32-ounces
· Mobile phones, tablets, and PDA’s - MUST be on Silent mode and adhere to TOUR’s Mobile Device Policy (CLICK HERE for more information)
· Point and shoot, film or DSLR cameras with lens smaller than 6”; no case (During Practice Rounds Only)
· Umbrellas without sleeve
· Portable radios with headsets
· Medically necessary materials, strollers, small diaper bags, plastic baby bottles, and other essential baby supplies (infant must be with carrier) - items subject to search
· Collapsible chairs without chair bags
· Binoculars without case
· Seat cushions that do not require a carrying case or that do not have pockets or compartments
· Segways®, motorized scooters or other personal transportation devices when used as a mobility aid by individuals with mobility impairment
· No bags larger than a small purse 6”x6” including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags, or chair bags (CLICK HERE for more information)
· No clear plastic, vinyl, or other carry items larger than 12”x6”x12” (CLICK HERE for more information)
· No glass cups or bottles of any kind except for medical or infant needs
· No computers or laptops
· No fireworks or laser pointers
· No lounge or over sized chairs with extended foot rests
· No seat cushions in a carrying case or that have pockets or compartments
· No pets, except for service animals
· No knives, firearms or weapons of any nature
· No video cameras (All Week)
· No point and shoot, film or DSLR cameras (During Competition Rounds)
· No selfie sticks or hand-held camera stabilizers
· No beverages (patrons may not bring in or exit with beverages) or coolers
· No radios, TVs, or portable speakers
· No posters, signs or banners
· No beverages (patrons may not bring in or exit with beverages) or coolers
· No motorcycles, mopeds, tricycles, bicycles (whether or not motor-driven), skateboards, hoverboards, or other similar devices will be permitted to be operated on or within tournament property. Segways®, motorized scooters or other personal transportation devices are prohibited if not used as a mobility aid by individuals with mobility impairment
· No drones, Remote Controlled Model Aircrafts or other devices that can be operated in airspace will be permitted to be operated at PGA TOUR events during tournament week.
© 1995-2020 PGA TOUR, Inc | All Rights Reserved.
PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions, Korn Ferry Tour, and the Swinging Golfer design are registered trademarks.
Web.com is also a registered trademark used here with permission, and used in the Web.com Tour logo with permission.