THE PLAYERS EQUIPMENT GRANT
THE PLAYERS Championship is committed to supporting athletes across Northeast Florida in their golf journeys. Our championship strives to increase equity, improve participation, and grow competitive play in the game of golf regardless of socioeconomic status. To better understand equipment needs and barriers of access to the sport, THE PLAYERS offers an equipment grant program open to all Northeast Florida nonprofit organizations with 501(c)3 tax-exempt status.
Equipment is not to be resold and all equipment must be used exclusively for the program outlined in your application.
To be eligible for the grant, all applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have 501(c)3 tax exempt status
- Serve within the five counties in Northeast Florida
- Fall within THE PLAYERS’ charitable pillars (individuals and families are not eligible to apply for the program).
If your organization serves youth, you must meet the following criteria:
- Serve youth between the ages of 3 – 18 years old
- Serve youth in under resourced communities
- Charge an annual participation fee of $299 or below
- Provide consistent access to physical activity (does not have to be a structured sports program)