THE PLAYERS Community Ticket Grant Program
Through THE PLAYERS Community Ticket Grant program, THE PLAYERS Championship is proud to offer tickets to nonprofit organizations that serve fans who might not otherwise have the opportunity to attend the tournament.
- Due to the high volume of requests received and limited number of tickets available, THE PLAYERS asks that organizations requesting tickets follow these guidelines: All ticket requests must be submitted through our online system. Requests submitted via email, fax, mail or phone will not be considered.
- An organization is eligible to request up to 20 tickets per year. Please note, two (2) youth, ages 15 and under, will be admitted free with a ticketed adult.
- Organizations may only submit one request per calendar year.
- Transportation, parking and food are not included in the ticket donation.
- Tickets provided for charitable use cannot be sold for profit.
- Due to the limited number of tickets available, organizations must be flexible with date selections.
- Requesting organizations must have 501(c)3 tax exempt status, serve the five-county area and THE PLAYERS’ charitable pillars. Individuals and families are not eligible to apply for the program.
- PLAYERS tickets are to be redeemed by the organization and are not to be used for auctions, raffles, door prizes or other types of fundraisers.
- All charitable tickets will be emailed directly to the nonprofit organization to disburse to individual recipients.
- All requests are fulfilled at the discretion of THE PLAYERS. Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.
- Organizations are also encouraged to purchase fundraising tickets through THE PLAYERS Chip in for Chairty program.