It appears your browser may be outdated. For the best website experience, we recommend updating your browser.
THE PLAYERS Championship gives back to the community in an effort to build strong and vibrant neighborhoods, improve the quality of life for families and individuals, and make a positive difference in the lives of those who live in northeast Florida. Grants will be awarded in the range of $2,000 to $24,999.
ELIGIBILITY – to be considered for funding, organizations must:
· Have a non-profit, tax-exempt classification under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
· Have broad community support and address specific community needs.
· Expend funds and provide services in the following five counties: Baker, Clay, Duval, Nassau and St. Johns.
· Practice and provide services without discrimination as protected by law.
Funds will not be granted for the following:
· Private foundations
· Organizations that are themselves, grant-making bodies
· Operational expenses (including salaries)
· Travel or conference expenses
· Sponsorships, events or projects for which staff receive tangible benefits or privileges
· Political Action Committees, political causes or candidates
· Debt reduction
· Gifts, honorarium, gratuities
PARAMETERS – here’s what we are looking for:
· Project or program specific needs
· Lives impacted, services provided, needs met, increased reach, etc.
When submitting a grant application, please ensure all requested information is uploaded to the application and keep attachments to a minimum.
A. REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION
1. Proof of the organization’s 501(c)(3) status
2. Most recent financial statements (audited statements preferred)
3. Most recent IRS form 990
4. Operating budget for the current fiscal year
5. Supporting documents regarding how funds will be used.
B. RECOGNITION OF THE PLAYERS
If awarded a grant, recipients may identify THE PLAYERS as a contributor; provided, however, all such acknowledgments and promotions shall be subject to the prior approval of THE PLAYERS. This may be accomplished through newsletters, websites, events, annual reports, signage, interviews, etc. Recipients may not imply or infer an affiliation or association with, or endorsement, approval or recommendation by, PGA TOUR, THE PLAYERS or the Red Coats. THE PLAYERS will provide a copy of the logo for recipients to use.
C. GRANT APPLICATION TIMELINE
Applications for THE PLAYERS 2020 Red Coat Grants will be accepted immediately following the 2020 tournament. More information to come.
© 1995-2020 PGA TOUR, Inc | All Rights Reserved.
PGA TOUR, PGA TOUR Champions, Korn Ferry Tour, and the Swinging Golfer design are registered trademarks.
Web.com is also a registered trademark used here with permission, and used in the Web.com Tour logo with permission.