THE PLAYERS DONNA 5K
March 2, 2019
In partnership with the DONNA Foundation, THE PLAYERS DONNA 5K welcomes runners and walkers of all levels to experience a behind-the-scenes 5K route through the beautiful back nine holes along the PLAYERS Stadium Course cart paths. Since its inaugural run in 2009, this race series has generated more than $500,000 for the 26.2 with Donna, which THE PLAYERS folds into its amount generated for charity total each year.
Saturday March 2, 2019: Register now!
We welcome runners and walkers of all levels to experience a behind the scenes 5K route through THE PLAYERS Stadium Course at TPC Sawgrass. Limited to 1,750 participants.
- Gender-fitted performance race shirt
- Pre and post-race celebration with music, food, and beverage
- One FREE Stadium Pass to THE PLAYERS Championship, Wednesday, March 13
- Chip-timed race with age group awards presented to the top finishers
- Commemorative Medal for all finishers
Registration fee will be a donation to The DONNA Foundation and Birdies for Charity Campaign, with a chance to win $5,000!